web analytics
Folding Dough Video - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

Folding Dough Video

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Folding Dough Video

Peter Reinhart has a new video (promoting his new book to be released next month) that shows him folding a really slack, sticky BP 80 ciabatta dough. It is cool and well worth watching for both pizza and bread people!

YouTube - The Stretch and Fold Technique from Peter Reinhart

Re: Folding Dough Video

fantastic. can't wait for his new book!

Re: Folding Dough Video

While I can see changes when I fold I thought the video was inspirational in that one really could see the change and could also see how goopy the dough was to begin with. Since so many of us like high hydration dough I knew it would be helpful!

I am looking forward to the book too. Peter is supposed to come to San Antonio this fall and I am tentatively set to take him to my favorite pizzaria (other than me!).

Bake On!