web analytics
fear of caputo conquered - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues Update

Things are progressing in getting things back in order on the Forum! User avatars should be showing up. Attachment and inline images are in the process of being uploaded. We are still looking for a migration path for the Photoplog gallery. Thank you for your patience!
See more
See less

fear of caputo conquered

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fear of caputo conquered

We had my husband's birthday party last night. He wanted pizza in the wfo, of course. So I finally used my birthday caputo and made dough following the FB recipe.

It was so nice to handle! Even with our less than stellar shaping skills, we turned out 8 really nice pizzas. Sorry no pictures, but I'm the only one who ever takes pictures and I was sort of busy... and they were eaten as fast as I could produce them!

The caputo is worth every penny for pizza dough. It practically volunteers to spread itself for you! I had to work at getting the edge right, because the middle, usually my problem area, just magically appeared, and without holes. We had a few oversized rims, but for those of us who like the crust better than the toppings, that's not a problem.
    Elizabeth

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/e...html#post41545

Re: fear of caputo conquered

Wahooo!
    James
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

Working...
    X