web analytics
In Need of Advice - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

In Need of Advice

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Need of Advice

Hello everyone,

I stumbled upon this website about one year ago in an attempt to improve my own pizza making abilities. This was definitely the best site that I came across. After a couple years of tinkering I can now make, in my mind, a fairly decent pizza. Currently I am 19 years old so I figure I have lots of time to improve.

At this time I do not have a wood oven but intend to install one sometime in the future. I have found that a barbeque with an infrared feature and a pizza stone replicates a wood oven fairly well. I feel that I am in need of advice when it comes to making a loaf of bread. I have not been able to make anything that I considered “good.” I cannot brown the outside of the loaf without drying out the bottom quarter of it. Also, I desperately want to have air bubbles in my loaf but I have not been able to get any so far. Can anyone give a beginner some helpful tips?

Thanks a lot,

heres a pizza i made today
    Last edited by sssmasi; 12-13-2005, 11:40 PM.
    Pizza is not food... it is art.