web analytics
Apple Pie Pizza... - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Photo Galleries are back! Instructions below.

Dear forum users,
Thank you for your patience with the Photo galleries. We've got your galleries online!
We have finished writing a custom script to migrate the PhotoPlog to vBulletin5’s albums.

Unfortunately V-Bulletin killed the "Photoplogs" in their software upgrade which was unforeseen and we're the first development group to have written a script for getting the galleries back... that said, it took some time to reverse engineer the code and get the albums to move over seamlessly!

Forum users will be able to access their “PhotoPlog” images through their user profile page by clicking on the “Media” tab.
They will also be able to browse other albums by going to the albums page. (On the forum site, there is a link in the black bar beside “Forums” to the albums.)

In order for users to create an album please follow the steps below.
1) Go to user profile page and click “Media”
2) Click Add Photos
3) Enter Photo Gallery Title in the first field
4) Click Upload or Select from Photo Album to add photos
5) Click Post
6) Once posted, the album will be created as a “Topic” on the albums page for the public to see. The topic title will be the “Photo Gallery Title” they created before uploading their photos.

To create this migration path we used vBulletin5’s default album structure. Unfortunately, it won’t work like the “PhotoPlog” but is an album/gallery component on the forum now.
See more
See less

Apple Pie Pizza...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apple Pie Pizza...

I made this pizza today using my pizza stone. It looks a bit strange in the picture but it was one very tasty dessert which I made right after baking some "traditional" pizzas. One guest devoured half of it immediately!!! Always a good sign of approval after a baking session.

To make it I used standard FB dough mix then stretched it as I would for a normal pizza. Then I spread some extra virgin olive oil over the bare base and baked it for about 3 minutes. I removed it from the oven and, working quickly, added pie apples and sprinkled cloves and cinamon plus some sugar on top then back in the oven for 4 minutes.

Once cooked I let it stand on the cutting board for a few minutes then poured some custard over it. Simple and very tasty...

Rossco
    Attached Files
    / Rossco

Re: Apple Pie Pizza...

OMG sound amazing...gonna have to try this!!
    Check out our blog for a glimpse into our hobbies of home brewing, soda, beer and wine, gardening and most of all cooking in our WFO!

http://thereddragoncafe.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
    X