web analytics
More Tony Gemignani Pizza, Beer/Bread/Pizza, NYC - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

More Tony Gemignani Pizza, Beer/Bread/Pizza, NYC

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Tony Gemignani Pizza, Beer/Bread/Pizza, NYC

A Championship Margherita by Tony Gemignani, part 2
    "I was mistaken last week when I said the Margherita that Tony made was his World Championship version. Actually, this week is the version that won it all."

Peter's Blog
    Peter's Blog, Sept. 13, 2011
    "Thanks to our intrepid producer, Brad English, we're about to get a sneak peek at the Challenge Beer created by our friends at The Bruery."
    The Big Reveal
    "I'm a bread baker, not a brewer, but in a way, that's just a matter of thickness, viscosity, and a different approach to manipulating the three major points of the food triangle: time, temperature, and ingredients. Bread is solid beer and it's a whole lot more tolerant of human imprecision than beer, which is probably why I took the bread path when choosing careers."

Guest Column
    Hens, Mussels, Devils, and Ears
    by Brad English

Tony Gemignani's Coney Island Pizza