web analytics
Flatbread Community Oven - Bend Oregon - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

Flatbread Community Oven - Bend Oregon

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flatbread Community Oven - Bend Oregon

We went to supper at Flatbread Community Oven last night.

Flatbread Community Oven Pizzeria - Authentic Neapolitan PIZZA IN BOISE, BEND, and Beyond...

Fine meal.

Wood fired oven. (running at 700 degree's F)

VPN certified pizza napoletana.

Regional business. Started in Boise Idaho, and this store in Bend is their second effort.

We will go back! Enjoyed the pizza, and had a salad and a beer... Good food. Comfortable facility. And right down on the river, so will be great in the summer setting on the deck in the sunshine....

Re: Flatbread Community Oven - Bend Oregon

you think 700 is floor or what?

If I remember correct, it is a Woodstone oven... and I don't know where they install the sensor for the thermometer...

Though Flatbread was so good went there a 2nd night while on a mini vacation.
        Beautiful restaurant, great food and drinks.
        Flatbread is what I want to be when I grow up into a full size restaurant.