web analytics
Sacramento - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sacramento

I live 45 miles north of Sacramento and have recently tried to follow the Pizza scene which in print would seem to indicated Sacramento has some catching up to do. I heard about One "Speed" on Folsom Blvd and 48th and it sounded like Sacto had finally broken through, so I went there on my birthday and was not disapointed. The appetizer plates were good (various Salume and Fritto Misto) but the star of the show was the Pizza that convinced me Sacramento has at least one real Pizza place. The crust was wonderful and the toppings were first class.