web analytics
Il Frantoio - Olio extra virgine di oliva - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues Update

Things are progressing in getting things back in order on the Forum! User avatars should be showing up. Attachment and inline images are in the process of being uploaded. We are still looking for a migration path for the Photoplog gallery. Thank you for your patience!
See more
See less

Il Frantoio - Olio extra virgine di oliva

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Il Frantoio - Olio extra virgine di oliva

I'm sitting here dipping bread in my olio Il Frantoio (courtesy of FB) and have to say ... it really is delicious - thank you James!!
    l look forward to drizzling some over an Antimo Caputo flour pizza sometime soon. I made my first pizzas of the season last week but just used regular flour and am so glad I did because I - ah - burned them.
    Seems I've forgotten how to cook in my oven over the winter so I'll do a few more practice runs before using the good stuff!

Sarah

Re: Il Frantoio - Olio extra virgine di oliva

Sarah,

I think pizza making is like riding a bike. You never really forget! :-) Glad you like our EVO; I practically live on it.
    James
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

Re: Il Frantoio - Olio extra virgine di oliva

Hi James!

I popped the lid on thee Frantoio oil last night and it IS delightful. We dipped my sourdough in it and concluded it was best just like it was - no other flavors wanted or needed! Beautiful!

That was a very good find. Thanks!
      Jay

PS. I can see why it is so revered for finishing a pizza!

Comment

Working...
      X