web analytics
Tracking an order from FB Store - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues Update

Things are progressing in getting things back in order on the Forum! User avatars should be showing up. Attachment and inline images are in the process of being uploaded. We are still looking for a migration path for the Photoplog gallery. Thank you for your patience!
See more
See less

Tracking an order from FB Store

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracking an order from FB Store

I received an email confirmation of my order for a 55 lb bag of the Caputo Flour a week ago, and it said to click on the fornobravo.com site to track this order. I have been unable to locate anything on that page that will allow me to find out what has happened to my order. Can anyone help? Please.?
    Thanks,
    Jim B. Gibbs

Re: Tracking an order from FB Store

Have faith - JimBob!!! I've ordered more than a few things from FB and they are very reliable. I'd give them a call if you have a concern. They are very helpful.

No relation or involvment with FornoBravo - Just a happy customer.

Christo
    My oven progress -
    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/c...cina-1227.html
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Tracking an order from FB Store

Thanks Christo.
      I have ordered from them before and it arrived at my home in Memphis in less than a week. That's why I was concerned. Would like to know what site to go to track it though for future reference if nothing else.
      Anyway, i ordered the big bag of flour because my friends and I are so impressed with the great taste of my pizzas. Previously I had purchased the 5 x 2.2 lb bags of it. But when I ran low, mixed it half & half with whole wheat bread flour. Still very good.

Have a great day,
      Jim Bob

Comment

Working...
      X