web analytics
Caputo Flour in Calgary, AB - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

I'm Peter Reinhart! Ask Me Anything! Monday, February 15, 2016 7:00-8:00 pm EST

To kick off our AMA feature, we have invited author, chef and master bread maker and host of Pizza Quest, Peter Reinhart, to be our first host! Peter will be in the Forum on Monday, February 15th, from 7:00 - 8:00 pm EST. If you are unable to be online during the live session, you can post your questions in the sticky post. Peter will answer those questions during the live session on February 15th. You can view Peter's answers to your questions as well as what happened during the live session in the session thread.

Ask Me Anything New Forum Feature

You will notice a new forum at the top of the main page called, "Ask Me Anything". This forum will be used for live one hour "Ask Me Anything" (AMA) sessions hosted by people who are knowledgeable in different areas pertaining to wood fired ovens. How it works:
- Each AMA will have a "sticky" thread where the community can post questions they would like answered during the live session. This will allow everyone to participate even if you can't be online for the live session. These questions will not be answered by the host until the live AMA; if you need an answer quickly, you should post it in the appropriate Forum area for the community to respond.
- Another thread will be posted for the live AMA. Registered users who are logged in during the live session can interact with the host by asking questions and receiving responses.
- The live thread will remain in the AMA forum to view after the session.

We hope you enjoy this new feature! Please let us know if there is a topic that you'd like to have as an AMA and we'll look for a host!

Forno Bravo
See more
See less

Caputo Flour in Calgary, AB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caputo Flour in Calgary, AB

Does anyone know if Caputo flour is available anywhere in Calgary, AB? How about at least a Canadian source where shipping is affordable?

Re: Caputo Flour in Calgary, AB

In Toronto a 25kg bag is about $30. If you have a friend here, maybe they could ship via ground....

Comment

Thanks! Where in Toronto are you buying Caputo flour?

Comment

Try

Mercato on 4St SW

or Lina's
        2202 Centre St N
        403-277-9166

or

Dino Rosa's Italian Market:
        9140 MacLeod Trail SE
        (403) 255-6011

Comment

Originally posted by kwiebe View Post
          Thanks! Where in Toronto are you buying Caputo flour?
          http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/44/w...html#post97091

Comment

I just found some Caputo flour at the Italian Market on Edmonton Trail and 20th street. They had some shipped in but it is not on the shelves and is in the back. They have not put it out because it was past its "due date" which I don't think is an issue for flour as long as it is stored properly.

Rick

Comment

Working...
            X