web analytics
trailer mounted ovens - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum Issues Update

Things are progressing in getting things back in order on the Forum! User avatars should be showing up. Attachment and inline images are in the process of being uploaded. We are still looking for a migration path for the Photoplog gallery. Thank you for your patience!
2 of 2 < >

Dome Installation Video - Casa / Premio / Modena

Hello,

For many of you who bought a modular oven, you may have asked how we put the domes together when we build them. For those of you considering one of our ovens, we shot a video to make your install easier.

Check it out on our You Tube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7q7...jSniYogfUra06Q

If the link doesn't work, simply go to You Tube and type Forno Bravo Channel. The video title is How to Set your Forno Bravo Oven Dome Pieces.

Thanks for participating in our Forum. We will have more video content available soon.
See more
See less

trailer mounted ovens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trailer mounted ovens

Looking to build a trailer mounted oven. I'm worried that traditional brick construction may be structurally unsound for a moving oven. Any feedback?

Re: trailer mounted ovens

I'm worried that traditional brick construction may be structurally unsound for a moving oven.
    You're correct. Brick ovens tend to fall apart in vibrational situations. Most successful mobile ovens use modular ovens.
    My geodesic oven project: part 1, part 2

Comment

Working...
    X