web analytics
I fall under the none of the above on the cutter survey - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Photo Galleries are back! Instructions below.

Dear forum users,
Thank you for your patience with the Photo galleries. We've got your galleries online!
We have finished writing a custom script to migrate the PhotoPlog to vBulletin5’s albums.

Unfortunately V-Bulletin killed the "Photoplogs" in their software upgrade which was unforeseen and we're the first development group to have written a script for getting the galleries back... that said, it took some time to reverse engineer the code and get the albums to move over seamlessly!

Forum users will be able to access their “PhotoPlog” images through their user profile page by clicking on the “Media” tab.
They will also be able to browse other albums by going to the albums page. (On the forum site, there is a link in the black bar beside “Forums” to the albums.)

In order for users to create an album please follow the steps below.
1) Go to user profile page and click “Media”
2) Click Add Photos
3) Enter Photo Gallery Title in the first field
4) Click Upload or Select from Photo Album to add photos
5) Click Post
6) Once posted, the album will be created as a “Topic” on the albums page for the public to see. The topic title will be the “Photo Gallery Title” they created before uploading their photos.

To create this migration path we used vBulletin5’s default album structure. Unfortunately, it won’t work like the “PhotoPlog” but is an album/gallery component on the forum now.
2 of 2 < >

Dome Installation Video - Casa / Premio / Modena

Hello,

For many of you who bought a modular oven, you may have asked how we put the domes together when we build them. For those of you considering one of our ovens, we shot a video to make your install easier.

Check it out on our You Tube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7q7...jSniYogfUra06Q

If the link doesn't work, simply go to You Tube and type Forno Bravo Channel. The video title is How to Set your Forno Bravo Oven Dome Pieces.

Thanks for participating in our Forum. We will have more video content available soon.
See more
See less

I fall under the none of the above on the cutter survey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fall under the none of the above on the cutter survey

I use one of the half moon cutters, but I did not purchase it, I went to the scrap yard and purchased a large chunk of stainless steel, got it in shape with a grinder, and attached 2 pieces of flooring leftover from building my home (see under the cutter) its a beutiful and dangerous looking thing. One time I was walking out of the door balancing 2 peels and the cutter when the cutter slipped out of my hands, and stuck into the deck about 3/4" from my toes, that thing has to weigh 5#, Now I only carry with 2 hands (thats a lie)
    Attached Files

Re: I fall under the none of the above on the cutter survey

Yup! That'd take a toe off! Cool pizza cutter. Perhaps a blade guard would make it a bit more safe for transport.
    GJBingham
    -----------------------------------
    Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.

-

Comment

I was just thinking of the danger of dropping that cutter, especially when only wearing thongs or sandals or god help, bare footed.
      Mine is dangerous enough, I might blunten it a little if it still works OK, just in case someone drops it.
      I mixed up some colour coded glue, Araldite, 2 pack epoxy (screen printing ink), to match the woodgrain of the handle, so need to let it set for the Sunday Mothers day Pizza cook-up.

Neill
      Attached Files
      Prevention is better than cure, - do it right the first time!

The more I learn, the more I realise how little I know

Neill’s Pompeiii #1
      http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/n...-1-a-2005.html
      Neill’s kitchen underway
      http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f35/...rway-4591.html

Comment

I never would wear a thong while cooking, sparks, falling guillotine cutters, pizza slide-offs, ouch. Plus I find the guests eat much less pizza.

Comment

Originally posted by edschmidt View Post
          I never would wear a thong while cooking,
          I always wear a thong.
          I prefer them to boxers and briefs.

My thread:
          http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/d...ress-2476.html
          My costs:
          http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...Xr0fvgxuh4s7Hw
          My pics:
          http://picasaweb.google.com/dawatsonator

Comment

Originally posted by nissanneill View Post
            I was just thinking of the danger of dropping that cutter, especially when only wearing thongs or sandals or god help, bare footed.
            Mine is dangerous enough, I might blunten it a little if it still works OK, just in case someone drops it.
            I can testify that dropping knives while bare-footed is potentially dangerous. If the knife is properly sharpened, it only hurts of a second... but the bleeding may last longer than the hurt. Don't bother blunting the knife, it will cut/poke any foot that finds itself in the path of the falling knife wheter that knife is sharp or blunt. Also, a clean cut can be stitched easier and will heal with less scarring. As said in the first sentence, I can testify to these facts!

Comment

Originally posted by asudavew View Post
              I always wear a thong.
              I prefer them to boxers and briefs.

More information than I needed to know. No picutures , please...

Comment

Working...
              X