web analytics
Wood to burn - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum Issues Update

We are continuing to work diligently to resolve the issues currently being experienced with the PhotoPlog. Thank you for your patience!
2 of 2 < >

Dome Installation Video - Casa / Premio / Modena

Hello,

For many of you who bought a modular oven, you may have asked how we put the domes together when we build them. For those of you considering one of our ovens, we shot a video to make your install easier.

Check it out on our You Tube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7q7...jSniYogfUra06Q

If the link doesn't work, simply go to You Tube and type Forno Bravo Channel. The video title is How to Set your Forno Bravo Oven Dome Pieces.

Thanks for participating in our Forum. We will have more video content available soon.
See more
See less

Wood to burn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wood to burn

I need some information on burning sycamore trees in the oven. I have gotten mixed reviews on burning this kind of wood. I need some feed back.

Re: Wood to burn

From what I understand there is nothing wrong with it...it seems to be about middle of the road on firewood characteristics but gives off good heat...from what I hear it is very difficult to split though.
    Hope this helps!
    Dutch
    "Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity. " Charles Mingus
    "Build at least two brick ovens...one to make all the mistakes on and the other to be just like you dreamed of!" Dutch

Comment

Re: Wood to burn

thank you, my neighbor just had a large one cut down, I will get some loads today. Thanks again

Comment

Working...
      X