web analytics
Rustic Primitive Tools - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum Issues Update

We are continuing to work diligently to resolve the issues currently being experienced with the PhotoPlog. Thank you for your patience!
2 of 2 < >

Dome Installation Video - Casa / Premio / Modena

Hello,

For many of you who bought a modular oven, you may have asked how we put the domes together when we build them. For those of you considering one of our ovens, we shot a video to make your install easier.

Check it out on our You Tube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7q7...jSniYogfUra06Q

If the link doesn't work, simply go to You Tube and type Forno Bravo Channel. The video title is How to Set your Forno Bravo Oven Dome Pieces.

Thanks for participating in our Forum. We will have more video content available soon.
See more
See less

Rustic Primitive Tools

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rustic Primitive Tools

Last edited by Annie M.; 12-08-2014, 04:12 PM.

Re: Rustic Primitive Tools

Well I see you finally made your bread peel from the old oar. Looks like it will do the trick. My seeds were planted Friday and yours are in the mail.

Comment

I hope you don't discover a real good use for the snowshoe related to the oven . Because, I doubt very seriously that I would be able to "scrounge" one on Mississippi's Gulf Coast .

Seriously, I see canvas, paints, and brushes. Do you have a link to some of your work?
      I don't care what folks say behind my back........They are either braggin' or.......lyin'

My Build
      My Picasa Web Album

Comment

Annie, you are even further north than "nawth"! I don't get out all that much. Would think you about linking some to Piccassa or Photobucket?........... Is that a lithograph camera ?
        Last edited by Gulf; 03-09-2014, 06:32 PM.
        I don't care what folks say behind my back........They are either braggin' or.......lyin'

My Build
        My Picasa Web Album

Comment

Hi Annie,
          Well, I'm forging ahead (well, maybe forging isn't quite the right word, perhaps muddling is better!).
          Hope you are going well - would love to see a "finished" photo of your oven.
          Cheers,
          Zoe.

Comment

Hi Annie,

I`m having a difficult time securing quality 8X10 film, where in the heck do you get 7X11 film, or are you doing paper negatives? Who`s the maker of that camera?

Comment

Working...
            X