web analytics
Re: pizza oven - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum Issues Update

We are continuing to work diligently to resolve the issues currently being experienced with the PhotoPlog. Thank you for your patience!
2 of 2 < >

Dome Installation Video - Casa / Premio / Modena

Hello,

For many of you who bought a modular oven, you may have asked how we put the domes together when we build them. For those of you considering one of our ovens, we shot a video to make your install easier.

Check it out on our You Tube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7q7...jSniYogfUra06Q

If the link doesn't work, simply go to You Tube and type Forno Bravo Channel. The video title is How to Set your Forno Bravo Oven Dome Pieces.

Thanks for participating in our Forum. We will have more video content available soon.
See more
See less

Re: pizza oven

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: pizza oven

The wife had great idea on packing your mortar joints when dry stacking dome w/wedges use a tile grout bag with a small tip it fits wonderfully into the joints and fills them up

Welcome

Yes, I thought of that too....I can tell you that it works better in theory than in practice. Getting those cracks full of mortar was impossible for me

Good luck in your journey.
    Lee B.
    DFW area, Texas, USA

If you are thinking about building a brick oven, my advice is Here.
    Our One Meter Pompeii Oven album is here.
    An album showing our Thermal Breaks is Here.

I try to learn from my mistakes, and from yours when you give me a heads up.

Comment

Re: pizza oven

Better to squeeze out excess mortar than to try and pack it into small spaces. Air gaps=poor performance.

Comment

Working...
      X