web analytics
tool? what is this called? - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community


1 of 2 < >

Forum Issues Update

We are continuing to work diligently to resolve the issues currently being experienced with the PhotoPlog. Thank you for your patience!
2 of 2 < >

Dome Installation Video - Casa / Premio / Modena


For many of you who bought a modular oven, you may have asked how we put the domes together when we build them. For those of you considering one of our ovens, we shot a video to make your install easier.

Check it out on our You Tube Channel.


If the link doesn't work, simply go to You Tube and type Forno Bravo Channel. The video title is How to Set your Forno Bravo Oven Dome Pieces.

Thanks for participating in our Forum. We will have more video content available soon.
See more
See less

tool? what is this called?

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • tool? what is this called?

    I need to know what to ask for when I go to the store to buy one of these.
    I found this pic on this site and copied it but cant find it again to get the name of this tool.

    Last edited by gtofani; 10-06-2011, 11:26 AM.

  • #2
    Re: tool? what is this called?

    Angle-izer (sp?) if I remember correctly. You can get it at Home Depot in the tools section.


    • #3
      Re: tool? what is this called?

      Thanks, will check home depot this weekend.


      • #4
        Re: tool? what is this called?

        I bought one of those thinking I would use it but never did. The angles change a lot and you end up with lots of adjustments that don't need that tool. But get it if you think you will use it. I got it at Home Depot.



        • #5
          Re: tool? what is this called?

          I started my soldier course and inner arch today, your right, I didnt really need that tool for the angles, I just scribe the bricks and cut as needed.