web analytics
Round Oven Plans - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

1 of 2 < >

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
2 of 2 < >

Dome Installation Video - Casa / Premio / Modena

For many of you who bought a modular oven, you may have asked how we put the domes together when we build them. For those of you considering one of our ovens, we shot a video to make your install easier.

Check it out on our You Tube Channel.

If the link doesn't work, simply go to You Tube and type Forno Bravo Channel. The video title is How to Set your Forno Bravo Oven Dome Pieces.

Thanks for participating in our Forum. We will have more video content available soon.
See more
See less

Round Oven Plans

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round Oven Plans

Hi all,

I am new on this forum (I joined five minutes ago!).

I am planning building a round shape oven in my garden.

I spent the we looking for ideal dimentions and plans.

I tryed to get the free plans from the store but it is impossible to fill in addresses other than US ones (I live in France).

Can someone send me pdf documentation to help me start my construction?

Thank you in advance.

Re: Round Oven Plans

Plans sent.
    Good luck with the build.