web analytics
Profile Question - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

Profile Question

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profile Question

Hi All,

I am planning on making a 38" oven with a 20" interior dome height.

When I laid this profile out, I made the first 3 rings of bricks go straight up, with the 4th ring starting to lean in to make the dome. I thought that I read this was the proper way to make the profile, but now...I am not so sure where I saw it.

I have attached a photo showing my mock up (this mock up was made with full bricks, so I hope it is not too confusing, but I hadn't cut the bricks yet.)

Does this look correct, or should I start bending the arch in sooner? After the first ring perhaps?

Thanks for any advice.

Attached Files
    My Oven Thread:

Looks good

This looks good to me. It's a traditional Tuscan dome. A little higher than the low Naples dome, and an excellent general purpose design. Great at pizza and baking and roasting. The higher dome also allows for a slightly larger oven opening (keeps the right proportions) and lets you get larger things in and out of the oven.

Check out this link for our Premio100 (a 39" oven). Your dimensions and dome shape are very similar.

Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces