web analytics
Morex Stamped Fire Brick - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

Morex Stamped Fire Brick

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morex Stamped Fire Brick

I have a lead on some new fire brick.It is stamped Morex and is the light looking tan color.I have not actually picked it up to see how much it weighs.I was wondering if any one has seen or heard of this brand name...Thanks...

Re: Morex Stamped Fire Brick

If someone has more info on firebricks, I'd like to know if the bricks that are used to line the inside of a fireplace are the same as are needed for the pizza oven?

Sorry, I can't help you with the Morex brick.

Connie, generally yes, regular low or medium duty firebricks are the ones to use when building the oven.

Brick Oven Design | Choose the Right Brick Oven Brick

Castiron, could you ask the seller to weigh one for you? Hard to say otherwise...
      My Oven Thread:

Hi Drake,
        Thanks for your reply. I have read the brick primer, the problem is that both the brickyards that I have visited didn't know if the bricks that line a standard fireplace are low to medium duty. Now that I know they are the correct bricks I can go forward!
        Thanks for your help.

Thanks....I e-mailed him last night as I figured that would be a start to see actually what kind of brick they are. I am assuming that if they are around 8 lbs,than they should be OK?He has about 3000 and is selling them for 1.25 ea. Am hoping to get them cheaper.If they do turn out to be good fire bricks,I will pass on the info. to any other Washington State members.