web analytics
Help Needed - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

Help Needed

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Needed

Hi all!

I am in need of some help from the forum regarding building a corner oven in my new pizzeria to be opened in Hyderabad, India.

I have decided to build a 48"( 4 feet) internal diameter pompeii oven in the corner. I would be grateful if the members can help me design the oven. The information I am looking for is:
    1. The height of the platform from the ground
    2. Dimensions of the platform on which the oven is being built
    3. Dimensions of oven opening
    4. Height of the dome
    5. Height of the arch
    6. Any other suggestions or tips in building the oven

Thanks a million in advance

Re: Help Needed

Have you downloaded the oven plans document yet?

they can be ordeerd from FornoBravo but they are free you place the ordrer and there is no charge.

That should get you started and then look for other corner builds.

Mine is one of them "Chip's 42 in Minnesota"

Other great couner builds "OctoForno", "Texman build"

Last edited by mrchipster; 10-01-2012, 08:59 AM.

What style pizza do you plan to do?

very big ones!

Karangi Dude did a 48" oven, it is not a corner build, but the his thread will help you design your 48 incher. He is one of the pioneers of a tapered arch and other innovations. He is also a great WFO cook and always willing to share. Here is his thread link

good luck

Link to my Picasa Album