web analytics
Darley - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Photo Galleries are back! Instructions below.

Dear forum users,
Thank you for your patience with the Photo galleries. We've got your galleries online!
We have finished writing a custom script to migrate the PhotoPlog to vBulletin5’s albums.

Unfortunately V-Bulletin killed the "Photoplogs" in their software upgrade which was unforeseen and we're the first development group to have written a script for getting the galleries back... that said, it took some time to reverse engineer the code and get the albums to move over seamlessly!

Forum users will be able to access their “PhotoPlog” images through their user profile page by clicking on the “Media” tab.
They will also be able to browse other albums by going to the albums page. (On the forum site, there is a link in the black bar beside “Forums” to the albums.)

In order for users to create an album please follow the steps below.
1) Go to user profile page and click “Media”
2) Click Add Photos
3) Enter Photo Gallery Title in the first field
4) Click Upload or Select from Photo Album to add photos
5) Click Post
6) Once posted, the album will be created as a “Topic” on the albums page for the public to see. The topic title will be the “Photo Gallery Title” they created before uploading their photos.

To create this migration path we used vBulletin5’s default album structure. Unfortunately, it won’t work like the “PhotoPlog” but is an album/gallery component on the forum now.
See more
See less

Darley

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darley

Hi guys,

I'm setting out building my oven, and a friend who bought his materials from Darley Refactories in Victoria says he bought their bricks and the floor tiles, which were square, and seem to be whiter in colour and a little bit more crumbly than the pale yellow, quite hard fire brick. He has had issues getting the base of his pizza's hot enough and i am wondering if perhaps these floor tiles, being a different type of brick, are not what they should be.

Does anyone else have any experience with purchasing materials from Darley, specifically the floor tiles. I dont wanna make the same mistake.

Cheers

Re: Darley

They sound like insulating fire bricks?
    Or, the oven is not cured yet.

I used some darleys many years ago and they did seem soft, I used them in a fire place so dont know about heat retention.

Give Johnny the oven man a call he is in Nunawadding 0451 470 371 he sells everything you will need.
    The English language was invented by people who couldnt spell.

My Build.

Books.

Comment

Working...
    X