web analytics
Free place to stay in Vietnam - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues Update

We are continuing to work diligently to resolve the issues currently being experienced with the PhotoPlog. Thank you for your patience!
See more
See less

Free place to stay in Vietnam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free place to stay in Vietnam

I am wanting to build an oven at my house in Ho chi Minh city (Saigon) Vietnam. However there is a shortage of English speaking help and I speak little Vietnamese. So if anyone has built one before and would like a free place to stay in Vietnam let me know and we can see what we can work out.

Re: Free place to stay in Vietnam

Hi there, i also live in vietnam and Wil start building my oven soon, i was wondering how u did with yr oven. I live in muine so if u need a place to say haha....
    I wqs wondering about the brick for t oven en t floor plate. I think ill just use t small red stone that has no holes in it, they look pretty strong and i have seen some wood fired bread ovens with that stone here in vn.
    Just wondering if u also t same guy that smokes and cures his own meats, i read on some bbqsmoker website forum about, as i am also building a reverse flow smoker to get some good ribs
    Ok hope to hear from u
    Hendrik

Comment

Working...
    X