web analytics
39" Stand Mount Roller - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues Update

Things are progressing in getting things back in order on the Forum! User avatars should be showing up. Attachment and inline images are in the process of being uploaded. We are still looking for a migration path for the Photoplog gallery. Thank you for your patience!
See more
See less

39" Stand Mount Roller

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 39" Stand Mount Roller

Well I am finally building my oven. Years ago back when the Pompeii was a group think plan with tons of vermicrete I decided to build an oven, and well work, and other re-model projects got in the way. Well after nearly a week of catch-up I have found this forum has developed greatly and the new homebuilt brick ovens are great. With modern refractory insulation prices now affordable I have decided to build a mobile wood-gas combo 39" brick oven with a setback flue and polished concrete entry deck.

Here is the plan: 39" floor, 18" tall dome, 7" soldiers, 18.5w x 11.5"h opening, welded stainless stand, 4" ceramic insulation.

I am finalizing material orders this week and then I will start on the frame.

A quick goog sketch.

Re: 39" Stand Mount Roller

Originally posted by das View Post
    Well I am finally building my oven. Years ago back when the Pompeii was a group think plan with tons of vermicrete I decided to build an oven, and well work, and other re-model projects got in the way. Well after nearly a week of catch-up I have found this forum has developed greatly and the new homebuilt brick ovens are great. With modern refractory insulation prices now affordable I have decided to build a mobile wood-gas combo 39" brick oven with a setback flue and polished concrete entry deck.

Here is the plan: 39" floor, 18" tall dome, 7" soldiers, 18.5w x 11.5"h opening, welded stainless stand, 4" ceramic insulation.

I am finalizing material orders this week and then I will start on the frame.

A quick goog sketch.

So.....How is it coming along?

Comment

Working...
    X