web analytics
captain - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• captain

Okay I laid my block and the stand is finished, looks real good the only thing is the angel iron is going to be a little problem if I decide not to brick the front I will have to put some wire mesh and then stucco over it.
    I started at 9am was finished by 330. I will frame and pour the hearth this week end, no straps 2x8's framed around the edge and supported with 2x4 and a couple of 1x,s on an angle bracing the top of the form will be pleanty also not to wet of a mix. will let you know how it goes.

Did you grind back your blocks to that the angle iron sits flush with the front of the block fascade? Even if you didn't you can (as you noted) always find a way to make your decorative finish hide whatever goes on with your stand.

Can you forward any photos? Those are always fun, and informative for everyone.

Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces