web analytics
A cast refractory oven from the UK - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

1 of 2 < >

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum members.

As many may have noticed already, the Community Forum site was briefly down today. While working on scheduled routine maintenance, we encountered an error when trying to add a software update. As the site is now back up and running, some of you may notice that some recent data has been misplaced from November 10th up to today. We are currently working on resolving the issue. The forum has full operational capabilities and we encourage all forum members to continue actively posting in the threads.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this issue may have caused you. The Forno Bravo family values each and every member of our community. If you have any issues or concerns, please feel free to let us know on our issues thread here:

Thank you for understanding.
2 of 2 < >

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

A cast refractory oven from the UK

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A cast refractory oven from the UK

I have been building this oven for some time now, but probably just an hour a month, internally it is 105cms in diameter (about 40") it is segmented into 8 interlocking pieces. I didn't know where was the correct place to post the photos so I posted them here http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f21/...day-16182.html

Thanks for looking

Re: A cast refractory oven from the UK

Looks superb. We need more UK builders...

Good luck - let me know if you need a hand lifting that big one...

Re: A cast refractory oven from the UK

Originally posted by jammyweb View Post
      Looks superb. We need more UK builders...

Good luck - let me know if you need a hand lifting that big one...

All the segments weigh 50kgs or under except the bstard which is weighing in at around 120kgs, This is my 3rd build and the one I am most proud of, however the brick pompei was the quickest and easiest by far, 1 day..... I am not far from you, Weymouth area,
      I tried my hand on the uk oven forum but have been thrown off a few times. There was a section for advertising your skills so I offered my skills and was thrown off....then someone built ovens to sell on ebay (they are still for sale) I was throen off for slating the fact the chimney is at the op of the dome, pity those people who have baught them, so it's up to uncle sam...or james to allow me to communicate with fellow builders