web analytics
FB Casa 110 - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

FB Casa 110

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FB Casa 110

I've been meaning to post this for a while. Here's a sequence of pictures showing the installation of a Casa 110 for indoor use.

Installation of a FB Casa 110

Nicely done

Beautiful finish for the oven. How convenient - brew an espresso while you cook the pizza. Maybe I'll run an outlet outside to my pizza oven...

Thanks for the pictures.

nice work there lad

Wow! That looks terrific. Very nice excuse to remodel the whole house. It si just wonderful. Enjoy.
      Last edited by janprimus; 08-28-2006, 12:33 PM. Reason: poor grammer
      Renaissance Man
      Wholly Man

Is that a Rancilio coffee machine I see? We have the same machine and I just had the temperature mod done to it where it automatically holds a tight temp range. Nice machine.

This is off topic, but is that the Rocky grinder? How do you like it?

Sing along with me -- it's a small, small world.

Pizza Ovens
        Outdoor Fireplaces

Wow, so much interest in the espresso machine! I hardly noticed it there on the counter.

The machine is a Rancilio Silvia. The grinder is a Solis. I don't think Rocky was available when I bought it.

It was a great excuse to tear out a few walls. The oven is incredible. Much more fun than I ever thought.

Re: FB Casa 110

The coffee machine looks very familiar to me as well ...
            I very much like the setup, unfortunately my oven will live outside - no room inside the house.

Much impressed!

"Carpe diem." - Fish of the Day (The Uxbridge English Dictionary)