web analytics
Trouble aligning the oven pieces - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

Trouble aligning the oven pieces

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble aligning the oven pieces

I have a Casa100 I'm trying to install, and I had a lot of trouble getting the oven pieces to line up. How exact is the fit supposed to be? The sides have a gap of about 1/3" at the bottom.

One problem is the FB board underneath the oven got compressed as I shifted the pieces around trying to get them to line up.

Re: Trouble aligning the oven pieces

Hello stchang,

You should be able to get the seams of the dome of the Casa100 to line up nicely, leaving you a 1/4" gap between the floor and the dome. That gap is for expansion and contraction.

One way of knowing that the dome is set up correctly is that you can see that it is sitting flush on the FB Board (though the compression in the board might be making it difficult to see that line up).

Can you flip the board over? If not, and it is a problem, contact us at the office and we can replace the board.

Let me know how it goes.
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces