web analytics
Modular, no chimney - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

Modular, no chimney

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modular, no chimney

Noticed this new variety of modular oven without a chimney. Looks like the same manufacturer of mine. This builder supply carrried mine in a 900 and 1000 CM sizes....

2000 euros! that's over $3000 now....buy from Forno Bravo....better ovens, better pizza!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Xabia Jim; 03-19-2008, 11:38 PM.
    sigpicTiempo para guzarlos..... ...enjoy every sandwich!

Re: Modular, no chimney

Ouch. I would definitely take the Casa90 (with the vent, insulation and tool set) over that. :-)

Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Re: Modular, no chimney

Actually James, that price in the picture is 2069 for an 80!

That's $3269 at the current exchange rate......
      and for that kind of money you have a number of different choices...

Europe, particularly Spain are not cheap anymore to us Yankees......maybe there is a market for your FB ovens in Spain!

Xabia James!
      sigpicTiempo para guzarlos..... ...enjoy every sandwich!