web analytics
fixing a warped floor after install is complete - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Photo Galleries are back! Instructions below.

Dear forum users,
Thank you for your patience with the Photo galleries. We've got your galleries online!
We have finished writing a custom script to migrate the PhotoPlog to vBulletin5’s albums.

Unfortunately V-Bulletin killed the "Photoplogs" in their software upgrade which was unforeseen and we're the first development group to have written a script for getting the galleries back... that said, it took some time to reverse engineer the code and get the albums to move over seamlessly!

Forum users will be able to access their “PhotoPlog” images through their user profile page by clicking on the “Media” tab.
They will also be able to browse other albums by going to the albums page. (On the forum site, there is a link in the black bar beside “Forums” to the albums.)

In order for users to create an album please follow the steps below.
1) Go to user profile page and click “Media”
2) Click Add Photos
3) Enter Photo Gallery Title in the first field
4) Click Upload or Select from Photo Album to add photos
5) Click Post
6) Once posted, the album will be created as a “Topic” on the albums page for the public to see. The topic title will be the “Photo Gallery Title” they created before uploading their photos.

To create this migration path we used vBulletin5’s default album structure. Unfortunately, it won’t work like the “PhotoPlog” but is an album/gallery component on the forum now.
See more
See less

fixing a warped floor after install is complete

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fixing a warped floor after install is complete

My Casa2G came with a slightly warped floor piece that presented a small lip on the left side. The corners of the pieces meet, but the mid section does not line up.

When I called Forno bravo about this, they said that this generally doesn't pose a problem, I asked about grinding it down, and they said don't that the floor surface was different than the inner block and that would be a bad idea.

I just got my peel, and while doing a curing fire, played with it a bit. It in fact seems to catch pretty bad. I feel like using a dremel to bevel the back tile would help immensely - does anyone have any advice on this?

[sorry - photo is posting upside down, but side closer to fire has lip]

-Preston
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ptone; 05-09-2011, 10:49 PM. Reason: noted photo orientation

Re: fixing a warped floor after install is complete

Hey ptone

I actually received two warped floor pieces. Luckily I spotted the problem before assembly and FB is replacing them. Seems that I read here that you can remove the pieces once assembled. If you can do that I would ask FB for a replacement for the warped piece.

Phil

Comment

Re: fixing a warped floor after install is complete

I'm going to see if I can remedy it first, FB contacted me off-forum. Their service so far has been top notch.

-P

Comment

Working...
      X