web analytics
What are these? - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community



Photo Galleries are back! Instructions below.

Dear forum users,
Thank you for your patience with the Photo galleries. We've got your galleries online!
We have finished writing a custom script to migrate the PhotoPlog to vBulletin5’s albums.

Unfortunately V-Bulletin killed the "Photoplogs" in their software upgrade which was unforeseen and we're the first development group to have written a script for getting the galleries back... that said, it took some time to reverse engineer the code and get the albums to move over seamlessly!

Forum users will be able to access their “PhotoPlog” images through their user profile page by clicking on the “Media” tab.
They will also be able to browse other albums by going to the albums page. (On the forum site, there is a link in the black bar beside “Forums” to the albums.)

In order for users to create an album please follow the steps below.
1) Go to user profile page and click “Media”
2) Click Add Photos
3) Enter Photo Gallery Title in the first field
4) Click Upload or Select from Photo Album to add photos
5) Click Post
6) Once posted, the album will be created as a “Topic” on the albums page for the public to see. The topic title will be the “Photo Gallery Title” they created before uploading their photos.

To create this migration path we used vBulletin5’s default album structure. Unfortunately, it won’t work like the “PhotoPlog” but is an album/gallery component on the forum now.
See more
See less

What are these?

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What are these?

    I'm referring to the bullnose bricks or tiles in front of the oven openings of each of these.. I can't find them anywhere..

    Attached Files
    Shay - Centerville, MN

    My Outdoor Kitchen/Pompeii WFO Build...

  • #2
    Re: What are these?

    Any well stocked masonry supply should have something like that. If not, I'm sure they could order it for you.
    Check out my pictures here:

    If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving isn't for you.


    • #3
      Re: What are these?

      so they're bricks?
      Shay - Centerville, MN

      My Outdoor Kitchen/Pompeii WFO Build...


      • #4
        Re: What are these?

        Out here we call them bull nosed pool capping made in either terracotta or clay.
        They are freely available through paving and pool specialists.

        If you don't succeed the first time, try again and again until you get it right!


        • #5
          Re: What are these?

          Shay - I've been looking for similar looking tiles. I found the following online, though I'm still looking for something locally:
          Classic Terra Cotta Company – Architectural Terra Cotta and Paver Tile

          Scroll down to "Stair Tread and Stair Tread Corner in Villa Style" -- looks like they're meant for walkways, but I assume they would work fine as a counter surface.



          • #6
            Re: What are these?

            Marion Ceramics also produces a similiar product and have dealers all over the US.
            Coping Features


            • #7
              Re: What are these?

              General Shale has bricks like that too. I live in VA, don't know about other places.