web analytics
Pitcures of my Oven - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

Pitcures of my Oven

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitcures of my Oven

Here are some pics of my oven. I wanted to know if i can start the firing process. I still have to apply more coats to the dome but i wanted to fire it up first and then fishing the rest of the coats in the summer. i have pics of the inside of the dome top, you can see i had to plaster the inside to try to smooth the inside cause it didnt come perfect. Also there are some cracks in the refractory mortar and i wanted to know if i can plaster more on top of it all.

Re: Pitcures of my Oven

Congratulations. I cannot imagine cutting all those bricks......I ordered the Casa and I was happy to get that thing assembled....I hope it cooks well for you.