web analytics
Primavera (style) Stand - Where to buy or build? - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues Update

We are continuing to work diligently to resolve the issues currently being experienced with the PhotoPlog. Thank you for your patience!
See more
See less

Primavera (style) Stand - Where to buy or build?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primavera (style) Stand - Where to buy or build?

Hello! Thanks to everyone for sharing their experiences and expertise on this forum. I've been reading for a while now and have learned a lot.

I am looking to build my own interpretation of a Primavera 60 or 70 oven for a relatively small courtyard. It will be a compromise between thermal mass and weight, because this build will be non-permanent and price is a significant constraint for me. (Eventually, I will either need to move it, or break it down and salvage as much as I can.) I will share my build plans later; but a massive concrete block stand is out of the question.

I love the simplicity and elegance of the Primavera metal stand. Here's a picture for those who might be unfamiliar.

Does anyone know if I can buy this stand (without the oven) from Forno Bravo? Or is there any other way to source them? Or are there other prefab stands/tables that are structurally sound for a small oven? Or perhaps I can consider having one fabricated?

Thanks so much for your thoughts and advice in advance - I'm looking forward to sharing my build once I get underway.
    Attached Files
Working...
X