web analytics
Greetings - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Photo Galleries are back! Instructions below.

Dear forum users,
Thank you for your patience with the Photo galleries. We've got your galleries online!
We have finished writing a custom script to migrate the PhotoPlog to vBulletin5’s albums.

Unfortunately V-Bulletin killed the "Photoplogs" in their software upgrade which was unforeseen and we're the first development group to have written a script for getting the galleries back... that said, it took some time to reverse engineer the code and get the albums to move over seamlessly!

Forum users will be able to access their “PhotoPlog” images through their user profile page by clicking on the “Media” tab.
They will also be able to browse other albums by going to the albums page. (On the forum site, there is a link in the black bar beside “Forums” to the albums.)

In order for users to create an album please follow the steps below.
1) Go to user profile page and click “Media”
2) Click Add Photos
3) Enter Photo Gallery Title in the first field
4) Click Upload or Select from Photo Album to add photos
5) Click Post
6) Once posted, the album will be created as a “Topic” on the albums page for the public to see. The topic title will be the “Photo Gallery Title” they created before uploading their photos.

To create this migration path we used vBulletin5’s default album structure. Unfortunately, it won’t work like the “PhotoPlog” but is an album/gallery component on the forum now.
See more
See less

Greetings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings

Hi

I am currently in the daydreaming period of my oven build. But I have a very basic initial question which I'd be grateful if someone could help.

Apologies in advance if the answer is somewhere I haven't found or is daft.

I'm wondering about the size of the baking area and this raises questions for me.

If I was baking what we generally take to be a standard sourdough loaf how many bakes could I get from one firing of a well made oven.

So for example if I wanted to end up with 30 loaves what would be the best way to calculate it. 3 bakes x 10. Is that possible. Or 2 x 15 is that preferable. Or is it feasable to have 3 bakes from an oven large enough to hold 15 loaves.

WHat would the recommended floor area be for a 10 loaf or 15 loaf oven. And what shape would you recommend. Circular or cylindrical.

Many thanks for your time

Paul
    Last edited by bettws_boogie; 01-29-2013, 12:47 PM.
Working...
X