web analytics
How Many - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Photo Galleries are back! Instructions below.

Dear forum users,
Thank you for your patience with the Photo galleries. We've got your galleries online!
We have finished writing a custom script to migrate the PhotoPlog to vBulletin5’s albums.

Unfortunately V-Bulletin killed the "Photoplogs" in their software upgrade which was unforeseen and we're the first development group to have written a script for getting the galleries back... that said, it took some time to reverse engineer the code and get the albums to move over seamlessly!

Forum users will be able to access their “PhotoPlog” images through their user profile page by clicking on the “Media” tab.
They will also be able to browse other albums by going to the albums page. (On the forum site, there is a link in the black bar beside “Forums” to the albums.)

In order for users to create an album please follow the steps below.
1) Go to user profile page and click “Media”
2) Click Add Photos
3) Enter Photo Gallery Title in the first field
4) Click Upload or Select from Photo Album to add photos
5) Click Post
6) Once posted, the album will be created as a “Topic” on the albums page for the public to see. The topic title will be the “Photo Gallery Title” they created before uploading their photos.

To create this migration path we used vBulletin5’s default album structure. Unfortunately, it won’t work like the “PhotoPlog” but is an album/gallery component on the forum now.
See more
See less

How Many

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Many

How many 11 inch pies can you fit in a 36" oven at a time?

Thanks

Re: How Many

Realistically IMO 2. But..assuming you are not a restaurant you aren't likely to do more than one at a time. At 90 seconds to 2 1/2 minutes (at most) per pizza in production mode you will be hard pressed to create pizzas faster than that AND manage the oven unless you have a production team!

Comment

Thanks for the info. I was looking to make pizzas at festivals and I was trying to get an idea on what size oven would work for me. Someone told me that I would be able to make 4 at a time in this oven.

Comment

Hello Joe zep,

On our 36" oven you and fit 2-3 10" pizza's at one time , so being that you would like to make 11" I would say two. I hope this information is helpful, please let me know if you have any other questions I can assist you with.

Thanks,
        Heidi

Comment

Working...
        X