web analytics
Firebrick suppliers in Perth Western Australia - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

New Forno Bravo Forum Feature

Forno Bravo Forum Community,

You will notice a new forum at the top of the main page called, "Ask Me Anything". This forum will be used for live one hour "Ask Me Anything" (AMA) sessions hosted by people who are knowledgeable in different areas pertaining to wood fired ovens. How it works:
- Each AMA will have a "sticky" thread where the community can post questions they would like answered during the live session. This will allow everyone to participate even if you can't be online for the live session. These questions will not be answered by the host until the live AMA; if you need an answer quickly, you should post it in the appropriate Forum area for the community to respond.
- Another thread will be posted for the live AMA. Registered users who are logged in during the live session can interact with the host by asking questions and receiving responses.
- The live thread will remain in the AMA forum to view after the session.

To kick off our AMA feature, we have invited author, chef and master bread maker and host of Pizza Quest, Peter Reinhart, to be our first host! Peter will be in the Forum on Monday, February 15th, from 7:00 - 8:00 pm EST. If you are unable to be online during the live session, you can post your questions in the sticky post. Peter will answer those questions during the live session on February 15th. You can view Peter's answers to your questions as well as what happened during the live session in the session thread.

We hope you enjoy this new feature! Please let us know if there is a topic that you'd like to have as an AMA and we'll look for a host!

Forno Bravo
See more
See less

Firebrick suppliers in Perth Western Australia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firebrick suppliers in Perth Western Australia

I have found one supplier (The potters market in O'Connor) but they seem Quite pricey. Anyone know of any other places to compare in Perth?

Re: Firebrick suppliers in Perth Western Australia

Try these guys I've never used them as I'm going to use a kit

Mathews Industrial Products Pty Ltd

Mike

Comment

Will give them a call in the morning, but they seem to have all that I need.
      Thanks heaps

Comment

Hey Andrew

I actually spoke with them today (we deal with them at work) and out of curiosity asked the price of bricks full size bricks were about $3.70 and 25mm floor bricks were $4.50 insulation blanket is usually $35m for the 610mm wide version.

Hope that helps you a bit.

Mike

Comment

Refractory bricks for kilns | Other Home & Garden | Gumtree Australia Swan Area - Hazelmere | 1050651012

Just also saw these in gumtree!

Comment

Working...
          X