web analytics
Ceramic fiber blanket prices - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues Update

We are continuing to work diligently to resolve the issues currently being experienced with the PhotoPlog. Thank you for your patience!
See more
See less

Ceramic fiber blanket prices

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ceramic fiber blanket prices

I have been searching on the web for a source for ceramic fiber blanket. I have found prices for the rolls vary by a great deal. I bought my insulation board from FB as I wanted to support them for hosting this site. But, now it's time to try to be a little more mindful of my spending.The 50 sq ft 1" thick 8#/cuft roll pricing seems to range from $75 to $33 per roll. They all seem to have the same temp rating. Mcgills warehouse looks like the best price that I have found. Does any have any experiance dealing with them or using this product. The price seems great, am I missing something here?

thttp://www.mcgillswarehouse.com/hf11-ceramic-fiber-blanket-1in-8lb-ft3-or-128kgm3-h1cf2cf3c

Re: Ceramic fiber blanket prices

OK, I should have searched before I posted. I did find a thread with a discussion of Mcgills. But, does anyone have any other info to add.

Comment

works fine, great source
      My build progress
      My WFO Journal on Facebook
      My dome spreadsheet calculator

Comment

Shipping is very fast. I wouldn't suggest picking it up. The place is hard to find and is in a sketchy industrial area. Tried to find it, but my wife got creeped out and made me have it shipped, even after a 20 minute detour off the freeway.

Comment

Working...
        X