web analytics
Struggling to locate suitable bricks UK - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues Update

We are continuing to work diligently to resolve the issues currently being experienced with the PhotoPlog. Thank you for your patience!
See more
See less

Struggling to locate suitable bricks UK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Struggling to locate suitable bricks UK

Hey folks, i am really struggling to source the correct bricks to build the dome and floor for my oven, i missed out on a pallet of kiln bricks last week and i am still kicking myself, can anyone advise what i can and cannot use, and where to go for them ?

Cheers

Richie

Re: Struggling to locate suitable bricks UK

few links I could find from google

FIRE BRICKS | VITCAS Refractories | Refractory Fire Cement | Ceramic Fibre Blanket | Fire Bricks | Outdoor Ovens |
    Fire Brick
    Firebricks: More than just firebricks

Comment

Thanks Laku, I will give them a ring tomorrow, Vitcas seem very steep on price, I am building a 42" pompei oven so I think I need 140 bricks if I recall

Comment

I bet you can get them cheaper some where locally. But as I'm not from UK I don't really have an idea where.

Comment

are you still looking for firebricks I have about 100 spare plus 4 500mm X 1000mm ceramic boards

Comment

grig: If Richie doesn't want the boards, I may be interested. Where abouts in the UK are you?

Comment

ELY near CAMBRIDGE

Comment

Grig,

If you still have the bricks and boards I am local to you and would be very interested.

If you want to PM me a price I will send you my phone number.

Thanks.

Comment

bricks 85p each insulation sheets 1000mmx500mm £10 each you can ring me on 07737703217 GERALD

Comment

Working...
                  X