web analytics
Materials in Vancouver Canada - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

Materials in Vancouver Canada

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Materials in Vancouver Canada

I am new to this forum wondering if any one has built a oven in Vancouver Canada and knows where to find Materials

I found the fire bricks at Ixl Bricks in Burnaby Vancouver area
    but still need to find the fire mortar and insulation and vermiculite

Any help or advice would be helpfull

Re: Materials in Vancouver Canada

I have been wondering the same thing for a while now...Hoping to build one this Spring/Summer!

Originally posted by orangewhip View Post
      I have been wondering the same thing for a while now...Hoping to build one this Spring/Summer!
      I Just Found Everything I needed in one place Clayburn in abottsford
      just bought the Fire bricks refractory mortar (Super tight bond Dry 50 lb bags) Fibre board and insulation blanket
      the insulation was a bit expensive but it beats ordering and shipping

it took me a lot of research and calling around.

Just finished my foundation I am building it in my summer place on the Island in Qualicum

Thanks for the heads-up! I will go check Clayburn out!

Just finishing off a bunch of pavers and walls in my backyard then hopefully onto the oven soon.