web analytics
Oven in Minifee CA - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues Update

We are continuing to work diligently to resolve the issues currently being experienced with the PhotoPlog. Thank you for your patience!
See more
See less

Oven in Minifee CA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oven in Minifee CA

Does anybody recognize this oven? I found this in the photo gallery...probably posted a few years ago. I am planning to build something similar to this (I hope it turns out so nice). I was hoping to find a build thread or additional photgraphs but nothing showed up on a search for Minifee, Ca. Any info/links would be appreciated.

Thank you,
    Regards,
    AT
    Attached Files

Re: Oven in Minifee CA

At,
    Try the slideshow in photogallery again. I'm not sure how many years it goes back but, recent photos are linked to the author.
    Edit: By the way, that is a beautiful oven.
    2nd Edit: It was built by member Tmarsala. I did not see a build thread but several posts. That is a pity, I like the clean lines of the oven too. Beautiful brick and brick work. Try a search in his statistics and see if there is some information in his posts on other's threads.
    Last edited by Gulf; 02-10-2013, 05:51 PM. Reason: remark
    I don't care what folks say behind my back........They are either braggin' or.......lyin'

My Build
    My Picasa Web Album

Comment

Hello Gulf,
      Thanks for the link. Based on Tim's other posts the oven looks to be about 3 years old. I'll look through these threads and send him a PM to see if he has any other pictures.

Thanks again,
      AT

Comment

Funny enough i plan on building one just like that, except no bricks on the dome exterior.
        Matthew 19:26. With God all things are possible.

My Build: http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f21/...les-18741.html

Comment

Working...
        X