web analytics
roof material in nj - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Photo Galleries are back! Instructions below.

Dear forum users,
Thank you for your patience with the Photo galleries. We've got your galleries online!
We have finished writing a custom script to migrate the PhotoPlog to vBulletin5’s albums.

Unfortunately V-Bulletin killed the "Photoplogs" in their software upgrade which was unforeseen and we're the first development group to have written a script for getting the galleries back... that said, it took some time to reverse engineer the code and get the albums to move over seamlessly!

Forum users will be able to access their “PhotoPlog” images through their user profile page by clicking on the “Media” tab.
They will also be able to browse other albums by going to the albums page. (On the forum site, there is a link in the black bar beside “Forums” to the albums.)

In order for users to create an album please follow the steps below.
1) Go to user profile page and click “Media”
2) Click Add Photos
3) Enter Photo Gallery Title in the first field
4) Click Upload or Select from Photo Album to add photos
5) Click Post
6) Once posted, the album will be created as a “Topic” on the albums page for the public to see. The topic title will be the “Photo Gallery Title” they created before uploading their photos.

To create this migration path we used vBulletin5’s default album structure. Unfortunately, it won’t work like the “PhotoPlog” but is an album/gallery component on the forum now.
See more
See less

roof material in nj

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roof material in nj

i have a casa 100 enclosed in a gable house design finished with salvedged brick, i wanted it to look very old, i have accomplished this and when i learn how to post photos, i will share. i cannot seem to find a roof material here in nj that fits my style, i thought a terra cotta type would be great. any help and or ideas would be greatly appreciated

Re: roof material in nj

(M) Consider visiting this site:

Metal Roofing Manufacturer Metal Siding Metal Roofing Products

(M) You will be astounded how realistically their metal roofs replicate slate, shake, etc.

Manufactured using the finest lightweight zinc/aluminum alloy coated steel, covered with ceramic coated stone granules and sealed with our exclusive polymer coating, DECRA Roofing Systems are the most beautiful, durable, and trouble-free roofs available.

Specifications:

* Won’t crack, break, burn, curl, split, or rot
    * Lightweight (only 125 lbs to 150 lbs per square installed)
    * Long-life, non-porous and freeze/thaw resistant
    * Interlocking panels provide a weather-tight barrier
    * Non-combustible, Class A rated material
    * Walkable, Low maintenance
    * Transferable 50-year limited warranty – including 120 mph and hail penetration
    * Class 4 impact resistance to UL 2218
    "Everything should be made as simple as possible, ...
    but no simpler!" (Albert Einstein)

Comment

Marcel,

How does it compare in cost with a conventional 40 year asphalt roof? I need to replace the roof on my home this summer and this may be a better approach.

Thanks,

Les…
      Check out my pictures here:
      http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/les-build-4207.html

If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving isn't for you.

Comment

It is possible to obtain "used" terra cotta roof tiles in various styles. They still are fairly expensive. I used a green French style. (I would provide a picture of the final result if I could figure out how to do it. Perhaps someone can explain it to the "dummy".)
        If you are interested in "used "terra cotta tiles I can send you some information on where to obtain them. You could also use concrete roof tiles which I supect are a less expensive.
        Fred Di Napoli

Comment

Working...
        X