web analytics
roof material in nj - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

1 of 2 < >

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum members.

As many may have noticed already, the Community Forum site was briefly down today. While working on scheduled routine maintenance, we encountered an error when trying to add a software update. As the site is now back up and running, some of you may notice that some recent data has been misplaced from November 10th up to today. We are currently working on resolving the issue. The forum has full operational capabilities and we encourage all forum members to continue actively posting in the threads.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this issue may have caused you. The Forno Bravo family values each and every member of our community. If you have any issues or concerns, please feel free to let us know on our issues thread here:

Thank you for understanding.
2 of 2 < >

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

roof material in nj

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roof material in nj

i have a casa 100 enclosed in a gable house design finished with salvedged brick, i wanted it to look very old, i have accomplished this and when i learn how to post photos, i will share. i cannot seem to find a roof material here in nj that fits my style, i thought a terra cotta type would be great. any help and or ideas would be greatly appreciated

Re: roof material in nj

(M) Consider visiting this site:

Metal Roofing Manufacturer Metal Siding Metal Roofing Products

(M) You will be astounded how realistically their metal roofs replicate slate, shake, etc.

Manufactured using the finest lightweight zinc/aluminum alloy coated steel, covered with ceramic coated stone granules and sealed with our exclusive polymer coating, DECRA Roofing Systems are the most beautiful, durable, and trouble-free roofs available.

* Won’t crack, break, burn, curl, split, or rot
    * Lightweight (only 125 lbs to 150 lbs per square installed)
    * Long-life, non-porous and freeze/thaw resistant
    * Interlocking panels provide a weather-tight barrier
    * Non-combustible, Class A rated material
    * Walkable, Low maintenance
    * Transferable 50-year limited warranty – including 120 mph and hail penetration
    * Class 4 impact resistance to UL 2218
    "Everything should be made as simple as possible, ...
    but no simpler!" (Albert Einstein)

How does it compare in cost with a conventional 40 year asphalt roof? I need to replace the roof on my home this summer and this may be a better approach.

Check out my pictures here:

If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving isn't for you.

It is possible to obtain "used" terra cotta roof tiles in various styles. They still are fairly expensive. I used a green French style. (I would provide a picture of the final result if I could figure out how to do it. Perhaps someone can explain it to the "dummy".)
        If you are interested in "used "terra cotta tiles I can send you some information on where to obtain them. You could also use concrete roof tiles which I supect are a less expensive.
        Fred Di Napoli