web analytics
Another Mobile Oven Gets Attention - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

1 of 2 < >

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
2 of 2 < >

Burner Tech Support

Forno Bravo has implemented an on line resource for our Commercial Customers to easily access technical information on their ovens.

Included in this section are the following items:

Type 1 Hood Design

FAQ for Burner Support

Wiring Diagram for your control box

Manuals for many of the component parts

Factory Settings for the Omega Control module

Recommended Spare Parts list

Just follow the link below and you can get their. Of course, you can always call in for support during our normal business hours or create a ticket through our on line support email.

Thanks for participating in our Forum
See more
See less

Another Mobile Oven Gets Attention

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Mobile Oven Gets Attention

Un amico degli amici.

Re: Another Mobile Oven Gets Attention

When that thing first showed up (on slice) it had no flue. I guess the guy decided he liked his eyebrows after all. It still has no insulation that I can see.
    My geodesic oven project: part 1, part 2

Re: Another Mobile Oven Gets Attention

"Joel Baecker, a veteran of Chez Panisse in Berkeley, Calif., and his wife, Naomi Crawford" are also mentioned in the article, and they have two portable FB ovens (trailer ovens) through The Fire Within. They are doing really well -- though I'll bet they wish they had a photo in the article. :-)

Pizza Ovens
      Outdoor Fireplaces