web analytics
rotating deck - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum Issues Update

Things are progressing in getting things back in order on the Forum! User avatars should be showing up. Attachment and inline images are in the process of being uploaded. We are still looking for a migration path for the Photoplog gallery. Thank you for your patience!
2 of 2 < >

Burner Tech Support

Forno Bravo has implemented an on line resource for our Commercial Customers to easily access technical information on their ovens.

Included in this section are the following items:

Type 1 Hood Design

FAQ for Burner Support

Wiring Diagram for your control box

Manuals for many of the component parts

Factory Settings for the Omega Control module

Recommended Spare Parts list

Just follow the link below and you can get their. Of course, you can always call in for support during our normal business hours or create a ticket through our on line support email.

http://www.fornobravo.com/support/in...ercial-support

Thanks for participating in our Forum
See more
See less

rotating deck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rotating deck

I was wondering if anyone has seen or heard of the rotating deck oven that forno bravo has. I saw it listed as the twister. but not on this site. I used a rotating gas wood fired oven and it is amazing. No brainer.

Re: rotating deck

I build my own ovens so I'm not familiar with FB product line. You should give them a call.

I have seen those rotating ovens they look cool. I would be interested in seeing the building plans for them.

Good luck

Comment

Re: rotating deck

I have contacted FB and Armstrong waiting for reply now!
      thanks for the response when I know more I'll let you know!

Comment

Working...
      X