web analytics
Restaurant kitchen layout - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum Issues Update

Things are progressing in getting things back in order on the Forum! User avatars should be showing up. Attachment and inline images are in the process of being uploaded. We are still looking for a migration path for the Photoplog gallery. Thank you for your patience!
2 of 2 < >

Burner Tech Support

Forno Bravo has implemented an on line resource for our Commercial Customers to easily access technical information on their ovens.

Included in this section are the following items:

Type 1 Hood Design

FAQ for Burner Support

Wiring Diagram for your control box

Manuals for many of the component parts

Factory Settings for the Omega Control module

Recommended Spare Parts list

Just follow the link below and you can get their. Of course, you can always call in for support during our normal business hours or create a ticket through our on line support email.

http://www.fornobravo.com/support/in...ercial-support

Thanks for participating in our Forum
See more
See less

Restaurant kitchen layout

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restaurant kitchen layout

Hello,

As a brewer who is starting a new pub - I don't know much about layout. But I do know I am interested in the large Napoli oven to take center stage in the kitchen.

Are there any experienced wood-fired café owners here who wouldn't mind giving me some pointers on layout?

I have a scale PDF of the space, but would like advice how to plan. Thanks!

Re: Restaurant kitchen layout

I think you should consult any previous bar owners or some management group, sure they can help you with this, since, it is the same problem that I faced 3 years back when I started my flooring business. If you want I can give you the contact numbers of guys who helped me.
    Azeem Ecstasy Flooring Contractor

Comment

Re: Restaurant kitchen layout

I live in Austin , and have done ovens all over Texas and beyond.. What do you need to know?

Comment

Working...
      X