web analytics
Chapter on oven temp management from "Art of Wood-Fired Cooking" - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues Update

Things are progressing in getting things back in order on the Forum! User avatars should be showing up. Attachment and inline images are in the process of being uploaded. We are still looking for a migration path for the Photoplog gallery. Thank you for your patience!
See more
See less

Chapter on oven temp management from "Art of Wood-Fired Cooking"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chapter on oven temp management from "Art of Wood-Fired Cooking"

I posted this in another thread, but thought it would be helpful if it had it's own thread in this section of the forum.

The book The Art of Wood-Fired Cooking is available for preview/online reading on Google Books. There is a chapter that I thought does a good job of explaining various oven states (pizza cooking, roasting, baking, bread) and how to manage temperature zones.

Here is a link to that chapter. It's only a few pages long and is well worth reading if you are trying to get to know your oven better. Actually, the entire book is pretty good. I recommend purchasing if it is not already in your WFO library.
    My build progress
    My WFO Journal on Facebook
    My dome spreadsheet calculator
Working...
X