web analytics
A question about direction of fire - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

A question about direction of fire

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question about direction of fire

Hello, I have a round home use oven 1.05 M, which is about 40 inch. I usually burn the wood at the middle and then put them back for baking. Yesterday, i tried to push the wood at the left to give me more space of baking but i noticed that the dome color became black again and the smoke came out from the door about more than usual 20% but it satisfy my backing needs . So my questions are:

1- Does it make a different when i put the wood at the right or left?

Wind direction hits the right side of oven more from the entrance.

2-Can i put the wood in right and left together?

Thanks alot and hope to hear from you soon