web analytics
Old fashion DialGauge readout for a K Type Thermocouple - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues Update

Things are progressing in getting things back in order on the Forum! User avatars should be showing up. Attachment and inline images are in the process of being uploaded. We are still looking for a migration path for the Photoplog gallery. Thank you for your patience!
See more
See less

Old fashion DialGauge readout for a K Type Thermocouple

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old fashion DialGauge readout for a K Type Thermocouple

I have installed a couple K type Thermocouples in my oven with a Digital Readout
    the Digital readout is ugly does not go well with the rustic oven look Has any one had success finding a Old fashion Dial Gauge readout for a K Type Thermocouple
    Last edited by gaby; 06-17-2012, 09:21 AM.

Re: Old fashion DialGauge readout for a K Type Thermocouple

I agree with you about the digital read out. They also have the disadvantage of having to be powered and they are prone to failure. I have a couple of old anologue read outs which I prefer. Because the current produced in the wires in the probe is directly proportional to the temperature, they require no power to operate. You may be able to score one from a potter as pretty much all systems today have gone to digital display.
    Kindled with zeal and fired with passion.

Comment

Re: Old fashion DialGauge readout for a K Type Thermocouple

Thanks David I have been trying hard with no luck
      Forno bravo store has one but not sure if it is a K type J Type or gas pressure type does any one knows here is the link
      Remote Thermometer for Wood Oven :: Installation Accessories :: Forno Bravo Store

Comment

Working...
      X