web analytics
Thermapen Infrared Thermometer Sale - Last Day! - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues Update

We are continuing to work diligently to resolve the issues currently being experienced with the PhotoPlog. Thank you for your patience!
See more
See less

Thermapen Infrared Thermometer Sale - Last Day!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thermapen Infrared Thermometer Sale - Last Day!

The Thermoworks infrared thermometer (model IRGUN-S) is on sale and today is the last day of the sale. The unit is available at ThermoWorks.com - Home of the Thermapen. The sale price is $49US, regular price is $69US.

The unit measures up to 1,022F (550C). I believe Thermoworks products are made in Great Britain, so they may be available there under a different brand name.

I do not have an infrared thermometer. I have owned their Thermapen product for years. I can't cook without it.

Re: Thermapen Infrared Thermometer Sale - Last Day!

For the Aussies - this is a good one:Non-Contact Thermometer with Dual Laser Targeting - Jaycar Electronics

I got this one from the same place and it has a range: 1000 C - 1832 F so will cover all your WFO needs: Pro High Temperature Non-Contact Thermometer - Jaycar Electronics
    / Rossco

Comment

Re: Thermapen Infrared Thermometer Sale - Last Day!

Thenks for the tip! picked one up from thermo works, ship to Canada, shipping etc in, for $68

Comment

Working...
      X