web analytics
How good is this? - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Photo Galleries are back! Instructions below.

Dear forum users,
Thank you for your patience with the Photo galleries. We've got your galleries online!
We have finished writing a custom script to migrate the PhotoPlog to vBulletin5’s albums.

Unfortunately V-Bulletin killed the "Photoplogs" in their software upgrade which was unforeseen and we're the first development group to have written a script for getting the galleries back... that said, it took some time to reverse engineer the code and get the albums to move over seamlessly!

Forum users will be able to access their “PhotoPlog” images through their user profile page by clicking on the “Media” tab.
They will also be able to browse other albums by going to the albums page. (On the forum site, there is a link in the black bar beside “Forums” to the albums.)

In order for users to create an album please follow the steps below.
1) Go to user profile page and click “Media”
2) Click Add Photos
3) Enter Photo Gallery Title in the first field
4) Click Upload or Select from Photo Album to add photos
5) Click Post
6) Once posted, the album will be created as a “Topic” on the albums page for the public to see. The topic title will be the “Photo Gallery Title” they created before uploading their photos.

To create this migration path we used vBulletin5’s default album structure. Unfortunately, it won’t work like the “PhotoPlog” but is an album/gallery component on the forum now.
See more
See less

How good is this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How good is this?

How good is this?
    I had a fire in the oven at the start of the week to cook some steak in a cast iron pan, not a roaring fire just enough fire for two steaks, after cooking I left the pan in there and closed up the oven.

It was just cool enough today to grab it out bare handed, I think it was in there for 5 days.
    The English language was invented by people who couldnt spell.

My Build.

Books.

Re: How good is this?

That is pretty doggone good, Brickie! Well done...

Comment

Awesome, Brickie. All of that insulation has really paid off!

Comment

And all thanks to you ppl and this great forum for showing me the correct way to build an oven.

My Build.

Books.

Comment

I forgot I had a pic of the steak on my camera,.......hmm...steak...
          Attached Files

My Build.

Books.

Comment

Working...
          X