web analytics
Proud Parent !!! - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

Proud Parent !!!

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proud Parent !!!

I don't have kids, but I think I finally understand the feeling new parents get the moment their newborn arrives haha. Finally got my 50" oven to go white today (not to mention my first stucco cracks!) and I'm pretty damn happy to say the least. Like any expectant parent, I was a little neurotic and nervous during the early stage (hell the whole stage) and would like to thank all the folks on this forum who helped guide me through that with great tips and advice. I guess it really does take a village to raise the oven.

Here are some pictures of my pride and joy.

Thanks to all, and to all a good pie.

PS - haven't done my first pizza yet but I just know it's going to be great. After all my oven IS an honour roll oven
    Attached Files

Re: Proud Parent !!!

Congratulations, Papa!
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal." -Mike Ditka

Mongo, you need to put these shots in the photo gallery. You should be impresed with perfect buildup of heat. Others are wanting to know now, more so than in recent past. I am highly stoked for you.
      An excellent pizza is shared with the ones you love!

Acoma's Tuscan:

Those pics are about as good as it gets in depicting everything from the plasma stage to the white stage. Well done. Now, methinks, it's pizza time for you.

"Made are tools, and born are hands"--William Blake, 1757-1827

Mongo need start roll dough for to make pizza! Mongo like pizza!
          (Great work, enjoy!)
          View my pictures at, Picasaweb.google.com/xharleyguy