web analytics
Wood suppliers in Utah - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Photo Galleries are back! Instructions below.

Dear forum users,
Thank you for your patience with the Photo galleries. We've got your galleries online!
We have finished writing a custom script to migrate the PhotoPlog to vBulletin5’s albums.

Unfortunately V-Bulletin killed the "Photoplogs" in their software upgrade which was unforeseen and we're the first development group to have written a script for getting the galleries back... that said, it took some time to reverse engineer the code and get the albums to move over seamlessly!

Forum users will be able to access their “PhotoPlog” images through their user profile page by clicking on the “Media” tab.
They will also be able to browse other albums by going to the albums page. (On the forum site, there is a link in the black bar beside “Forums” to the albums.)

In order for users to create an album please follow the steps below.
1) Go to user profile page and click “Media”
2) Click Add Photos
3) Enter Photo Gallery Title in the first field
4) Click Upload or Select from Photo Album to add photos
5) Click Post
6) Once posted, the album will be created as a “Topic” on the albums page for the public to see. The topic title will be the “Photo Gallery Title” they created before uploading their photos.

To create this migration path we used vBulletin5’s default album structure. Unfortunately, it won’t work like the “PhotoPlog” but is an album/gallery component on the forum now.
See more
See less

Wood suppliers in Utah

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wood suppliers in Utah

I rec'd this today by email. Any recommendations for wood in Utah?

James

"Is there a specific wood you would recommend for the indoor pizza ovens? Do you recommend distributors as well? I am searching to purchase this wood in the Utah area."
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Utah is mighty big. Here are some results around Salt Lake City.

Drake
    My Oven Thread:
    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/d...-oven-633.html

Comment

I thought the Rockies were a small montain range

Drew, thanks for that -- I will pass it along. Yes, it's something like "I am looking for wood in Mountain Standard Time." We'll see.
      James
      Pizza Ovens
      Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

Re: Wood suppliers in Utah

In Norhtern Utah there are lots of orchards and wood can be cut or purchased from most orchards. I have had good success

Comment

Re: Wood suppliers in Utah

KSL classifieds have a good list of private sellers.

ksl.com - Ad Listings

Joe
          Joe

Member WFOAMBA Wood Fired Oven Amatueur Masons Builders America

My thread: http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/j...oven-8181.html

Comment

Working...
          X